Summary This reports provides a data-driven overview of the current and future competitive landscape in Fungal Infections therapeutics. Synopsis
New York, Oct. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Fungal Infections Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials and Competitive Landscape” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06325934/?utm_source=GNW
– In 2022, there will be more than three million incident cases of fungal Infections across 16 pharmaceutical markets.
– There are several marketed innovator drugs for the treatment of fungal infections, mostly cytochrome P450 and beta glucan synthase enzyme inhibitors.
– The fungal infections pipeline is strong with three products in pre-registration and seven products in Phase III development.
– Commercial sponsors dominate clinical trial development in fungal infections, with the US emerging as the key countries for conducting Phase III trials in fungal infections.
– Acquisition was the most common deal type in Europe and Asia, accounting for over 35% deals.
Fungal Infections Marketed and Pipeline Drugs Assessment, Clinical Trials and Competitive Landscape combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace.
Components of the report include –
– Disease Landscape
– Disease Overview
– Epidemiology Overview
– Treatment Overview
– Marketed Products Assessment
– Breakdown by Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration
– Product Profiles with Sales Forecast
– Pricing and Reimbursement Assessment
– Retail or Manufacturer Price of Products
– Time to Pricing and Time to Reimbursement
– Pipeline Assessment
– Breakdown by Development Stage, Mechanism of Action, Molecule Type, Route of Administration
– Product Profiles with Sales Forecast
– Late-to-mid-stage Pipeline Drugs
– Phase Transition Success Rate and Likelihood of Approval
– Clinical Trials Assessment
– Breakdown of Trials by Phase, Status, Virtual Components, Sponsors, Geography, and Endpoint Status
– Enrolment Analytics, Site Analytics, Feasibility Analysis
– Deals Landscape
– Mergers, Acquisitions, and Strategic Alliances by Region
– Overview of Recent Deals
– Commercial Assessment
– Key Market Players
– Future Market Catalysts
Reasons to Buy
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Fungal Infections market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Fungal Infections market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06325934/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Image source: Getty Images There's no denying that raising a child in the U.S. can be tough. In addition to millions of Americans struggling to pay for childcare, the U.S. is the only industrialized nation that does not provide basic healthcare to all citizens.
What happened Shares of Sorrento Therapeutics (NASDAQ: SRNE), a biotech company that specializes in oncology and pain therapies, dropped 23.4% in September, according to data from S&P Global Intelligence.
Lockhart, south of Austin, had been a finalist for this massive semiconductor factory. Micron said Oct. 4 it will invest up to $100 billion to build the fabrication facility in Central New York, with the help of $5.5 billion in incentives.
Microsoft researchers recently warned of 'productivity paranoia' among managers about their hybrid workforce.
It's been a tough time for the airline industry lately. It recently made a change where its Rapid Rewards Members can now achieve A-List or A-List Preferred tier status much quicker, which will make it easier to accumulate points that can be used for such perks as priority boarding and the ability to make a same day change with no difference in base fare. The company also introduced a feature that lets customers change their boarding group for an added fee starting at $30, either online or via the Southwest app, within 24 hours of departure.
The move to curb output will likely push up already-high global energy prices and help oil-exporting Russia pay for its war in Ukraine.
New research based on the life-cycle model says that people should strive for a consistent standard of living through their lives.
AstraZeneca Rare Disease, the local division formed when the British pharma giant acquired Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc. last year, has scooped up a struggling local biotech at a significant premium. AstraZeneca plc (Nasdaq: AZN) is buying LogicBio Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGC) for $2.07 per share, a 660% premium that values the total acquisition at $68 million. Lexington-based LogicBio has been struggling since February, when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ordered a halt to an early-stage trial testing a drug in pediatric patients with methylmalonic acidemia, a disorder in which the body cannot break down certain proteins and fats.
The orthodontic treatment market has experienced substantial recovery, primarily owing to the easing of restrictions and mass opening up of the economy in 2022.
Per most experts, there's one seemingly unquestionable pillar of personal finance advice: start saving for retirement as early as possible. But not so fast. According to new research published in The Journal of Retirement – an academic journal focused on … Continue reading → The post Don't Start Saving For Retirement Until Middle Age, New Study Says appeared first on SmartAsset Blog.
As markets tumble, folks nearing retirement are scrambling to locate strategies that will help them protect their nest eggs and grow their wealth. But if you're over 50 and currently in the workforce, you may specifically want to consider a … Continue reading → The post T. Rowe Price Says Workers Over 50 Should Do This in a Down Market appeared first on SmartAsset Blog.
(Reuters) -The largest U.S. oil trade groups said on Tuesday that they have "significant concerns" that the Biden administration is considering limiting fuel exports to lower consumer prices and urged top officials to take the option off the table, according to a letter seen by Reuters. The joint letter from the American Petroleum Institute and the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufactures to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm represents the latest volley in a clash between the oil industry and the Biden administration over high energy prices. President Joe Biden has made battling an energy-led surge in consumer prices a top priority and has repeatedly chided oil companies for earning bumper profits at a time of record gasoline prices.
The OPEC+ group of oil-producing countries has agreed on a drastic cut to the global supply. The speculation has helped oil reverse its recent declines. William Watts explained why the actual production cuts by the OPEC+ group might not turn out as expected.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: REGN), Vertex Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: VRTX), and Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) are developing remarkable therapies that, instead of merely treating disorders, have the potential to cure them or at least make an impact that no other drug has to date. The reason that's not a big cause for alarm is that the company's second-quarter revenue of $2.86 billion would be up 20% over the same period in 2021 if its COVID-19 therapy, REGEN-COV, was excluded from total revenue. The company's sales of the treatment ended late last year when government contracts for the therapy ended.
California has pretty much always paid much more than the nation for gasoline at the pump, in part due to higher taxes and a more expensive blend of fuel, but an average price that's nearly 70% more than just about everyone else in the U.S. is a bit extreme.
Apellis and Belite Bio were among the worst-performing biotech stocks Monday after presenting test results in two eye diseases.
GSK's specialty products like Dovato, Nucala, Trelegy Ellipta, Shingrix are driving sales, making up for the lower sales of established drugs due to generic erosion.
Our Next Energy has plans for its factory to produce enough cells annually for 200,000 EVs by the end of 2027.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and its Russian-led allies agreed Wednesday to cut crude production by 2 million barrels a day,
Despite being the first protein-based COVID-19 vaccine in many markets, Novavax's (NVAX) delayed product launch severely affected the company's prospects.